Request A Free Consultation

Family Law

Divorce / Alimony / Child Support / Child Custody
Do you or your spouse no longer wish to be married? Do you have a question about payment of alimony or child support? Who will have custody of your children once the divorce is final? If you have answered “Yes” to any of the above questions then you will need the legal assistance of a qualified Family Law attorney at The Stafford Firm.

Obtaining a divorce can be simple when it does not involve child custody issues or property to be divided.
However, some cases are more complex when child custody needs to be determined and assets need to be divided.
Juvenile Dependency / Termination of Parental Rights / Adoptions
At The Stafford Firm, we represent a number of children in juvenile court wherein the child has allegedly been abused, abandoned, and/or neglected by their caretakers.

In these types of cases, the State becomes involved and there are various legal processes wherein the child needs effective representation to bring about the results desired.
If you would like more information regarding juvenile dependency, termination of parental rights, and/or adoption, please contact us immediately.

We will gladly speak with you or can set up a consultation in our office at no charge to you. Any information discussed regarding your case is completely confidential. Our main office phone number is (561) 540-4533 or toll free at (866) 339-4693.
You Can Change Your Name
Many adults decide to change their name later in life for a multitude of reasons.

To do so, the Court requires legal documentation to be filled out.
Sometimes this paperwork can be confusing and you may need assistance to help you fill it out properly.

If so, please feel free to contact us at (561) 540-4533 or toll free at (866) 339-4693.
Establish Paternity
Do you want the Court the establish or disestablish paternity for your child? Or are you unwed and need the Court to intervene regarding custody and support issues for your child?

Here at The Stafford Firm we have an experienced team that will fight for you and your family.

If you have questions about paternity suits, please give us a call at (561) 540-4533 or (866) 339-4693. Your first consultation is always free.
Child Support Modification
Sometimes after your divorce is finalized, one of the parties to the divorce has a change of circumstance in life (i.e. job loss). In this instance it may be necessary for a person to amend the current amount of their alimony or child support payments which was previously determined by the Court.

If you find yourself in this situation, we have an attorney at The Stafford Firm who can represent you in order to oversee the modification, which will need to be presented to the Court for approval.

Please contact us immediately to discuss your options for a modification of your current alimony or child support payment. A member of our staff is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week at (561) 540-4533 or (866) 339-4693.
Guardian Ad Litem and Attorney Ad Litem
Sometimes in family law the Court appoints a Guardian Ad Litem or Attorney Ad Litem to represent the best interest of the child as well as voice the child’s wishes in the matter at hand.

The attorney is appointed by the Court and assists the Judge in making his decision by investigating the issues the family is facing, talking with the family members, writing reports on those findings, and subsequently making a recommendation to the Court.
Child Delinquency
If a minor child is charged with a criminal offense the juvenile court will intervene and determine the proper punishment for the offense that the child committed. If your child finds himself in this position, he will need effective representation to get the best results.

At The Stafford Firm, we are here to help. If you would like to make an appointment with a member of our legal team, call (561) 540-4533 or toll free (866) 339-4693.

Request A Free Consultation

Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation: