Unfortunately, millions can relate because it happens to tens of thousands of people a day all over the world, and if it’s happened to you it’s in your best interest to contact a Lake Worth personal injury attorney.
Worst of all, no matter what rate of speed you’re travelling at, a car accident can severely injure you and others. Here are the ten worst types of car crash injuries.
– A commonly believed mythological injury created by a group of magic New York City wizard lawyers. Just kidding, whiplash can severely impede your quality of life through constant or recurring pain that can last a lifetime
– This injury is characterized by memory loss, dizziness, headache, extreme sensitivity to light and sound, nausea, and blurry or impaired eyesight. Its long-term effects include depression, irritability, and emotional instability. It is caused by blunt force trauma to the head, or violent shaking.
– Being in a coma is something most people don’t think about too often and the truth of the matter is that it’s very possible to get sent into during the event of a car crash. Some coma patients remain in a semi vegetative state for years on end
– Broken vertebrae in the neck and back can lead to the instantaneous loss of all motor skills from the toes to the head. Patients may spend the rest of their life confined to a wheelchair.
– Sounds like the most horrible male-oriented accident in the world, and maybe it is. Loss of genitalia can be triggered by extreme crushing forces or even rips, tears, and slicing.
– The victim’s extremities may be pulverized on impact, torn off by velocity, or removed surgically by doctors after the fact. Loss of limbs can result in “ghost pains” where the body part used to be and are caused by the brain’s confusion at the site of nerve endings.
– This refers to when a stray piece of car shrapnel pins you by your stomach to a a car seat and if you are removed from said spot you will die because the shrapnel is the only thing keeping your organs in place.
– The eyes are extremely powerful, but also highly sensitive. And in motor vehicle accidents, nothing is sacred, and everything can be taken at anytime. Flying glass shards or other accident debris, and severe cranial impact can lead to permanent loss of ocular organs.
2. Internal Decapitation
– Almost as bad as normal decapitation except you have a slight chance of living. This occurs when the skull and spinal column detach from each other within the body.
– This is the end-all-be-all of car accident injuries. To paraphrase one of the greatest movies of all time, ‘there ain’t no comin’ back from the Big Sleep.’ Everybody please drive safe, and look out for your fellow drivers, motorists, bikes, and pedestrians.
If you are injured in an accident, do not hesitate to call The Stafford Firm. Their team is highly knowledgeable in every aspect of the insurance industry and very experienced in personal injury protection and lawsuits.